AAF Michiana is the local American Advertising Federation ad club dedicated to promoting and improving the advertising industry, fostering higher standards of practice in advertising, expanding recognition of advertising, and cultivating a better understanding of the economic and social values of advertising to all people.
We serve Michiana (South Bend, Elkhart, and Southwest Michigan) industry professionals who buy, sell, create, or produce services or products related to advertising. In other words, if you're in advertising, marketing or communications, we're your people. We have the same goals — professional growth, creative integrity, and industry vitality — and our community is the epicenter of everything advertising.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C, the AAF is the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry. Today, it proudly acts as the "Unifying Voice in Advertising."
- Connect advertisers, agencies, media companies, in-house departments and college chapters
- Educate members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Recognize creative excellence in advertising through the annual American Advertising Awards.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- A voice for the value of advertising.
- An organization that represents all disciplines of advertising and marketing.
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and information.
- Opportunities and education for students and professionals.
- A venue to celebrate creative excellence.
- Recognition of outstanding industry leaders.